1. Are we providing transportation?
Yes, there are two transportation methods provided at Achieve Community Charter School: (1) NJ Transit bus tickets will be provided to students who reside 1 mile from the school (2) The school will also potentially be able to provide a student bus. However, Acheive can not confirm if a student bus will be provided.
2. Are we hiring, need interns or volunteers?
Yes, the school is hiring for all positions. Please visit https://jobs.lever.co/bricknewark.
3. Are there any residency requirements/school acceptance requirements?
Any student who resides in Newark, NJ can apply for a spot at Achieve Community Charter School. Students who reside outside of Newark, NJ can apply for open seats after the initial lottery.
4. What are the uniform colors?
Achieve Community Charter School uniform colors are green top and khaki bottoms.
5. Will before and after care be provided?
Yes, before and after care will be provided to students at Achieve Community Charter School.